What is included?
- A sheet with the National Curriculum English objectives for Y5/6 which are highlighted to help track and assess the progress of the class; to track coverage of the English curriculum and to show what objectives the unit covers.
- *NEW* Printable child-friendly learning objectives for children’s books.
- Non-chronological report planning for 10 days including possible science cross-curricular links.
- *NEW* Now includes a PowerPoint containing the lesson structure and learning activities for all 10 lessons of the unit which can be presented to the children. The PowerPoint design and content can be adjusted to suit the needs of a class.
- A non-chronological report about the koala which includes details about the koala’s appearance, habitat, diet, adaptions, social behaviour and life cycle.
- A non-chronological report about the koala that has been simplified for lower-achieving children.
- A glossary for the non-chronological report about the koala.
- Boxing-up Plan for the non-chronological report about the koala (differentiated on two levels but writing frame included for lower-achieving children).
- Success Criteria for non-chronological reports (differentiated on three levels).
- Non-chronological report about the koala writing frame for lower-achieving children.
- Boxing-up Plan for research into own Australian animal (differentiated on three levels).
Planning in a pdf file plus a PowerPoint containing lessons.
Digital resources purchased from tour2teach.co.uk are to be used in the original individual school which purchases the resources only.
Resources may not be shared, distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or borough websites, distributed via email, submitted to file sharing sites or shared with another school or institution, even with those within the same academy chain.