What is included?
- PowerPoint for the lesson.
- Difference between weather and climate activity.
- Weather symbols sheet
- Weather symbols design sheet for higher-achieving children and middle-achieving children.
- Weather symbols design sheet for lower-achieving children.
- Daily weather pattern recording activity.
- Daily weather pattern recording activity extension for higher-achieving children.
- Cloud chart
- Cloud identifying activity.
- Weather forecast activity notes sheets.
- NOT INCLUDED but could be used in this lesson: Thermometer, hand-held weathervane, measuring jugs and an iPad/recording device.
Recording and Forecasting the weather: Single Lesson for Year 1/2 PDF File
Recording and Forecasting the Weather Lesson PowerPoint.
Digital resources purchased from tour2teach.co.uk are to be used in the original individual school which purchases the resources only.
Resources may not be shared, distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or borough websites, distributed via email, submitted to file sharing sites or shared with another school or institution, even with those within the same academy chain.