What is included?
- A sheet with the National Curriculum English objectives for Y5/6 which are highlighted to help track and assess the progress of the class; to track coverage of the English curriculum and to show what objectives the unit covers.
- *NEW* Printable child-friendly learning objectives for children’s books.
- Non-chronological report planning for 10 days including possible art and design and geography cross-curricular links.
- *NEW* Now includes a PowerPoint containing the lesson structure and learning activities for all 10 lessons of the unit which can be presented to the children. The PowerPoint design and content can be adjusted to suit the needs of a class.
- A non-chronological report about the Sydney Harbour Bridge which includes details about the location of the Sydney Harbour Bridge; the history of its construction, the bridge climb and the New Year’s Eve fireworks which take place at the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- A non-chronological report about the Sydney Harbour Bridge that has been simplified for lower-achieving children.
- A glossary for the non-chronological report about the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Boxing-up plan for the non-chronological report about the Sydney Harbour Bridge (differentiated on two levels but a writing frame is included for lower-achieving children).
- Success Criteria for non-chronological reports (differentiated on three levels).
- Non-chronological report about the Sydney Harbour Bridge writing frame for lower-achieving children.
- Boxing-up plan for children’s independent research about the Gold Gate Bridge in San Francisco (differentiated on three levels).
Planning in a pdf file plus a PowerPoint containing lessons.
Digital resources purchased from tour2teach.co.uk are to be used in the original individual school which purchases the resources only.
Resources may not be shared, distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or borough websites, distributed via email, submitted to file sharing sites or shared with another school or institution, even with those within the same academy chain.