What is included?
- A sheet with the National Curriculum English objectives for Y5/6 which are highlighted to help track and assess the progress of the class; to track coverage of the English curriculum and to show what objectives the unit covers.
- *NEW* Printable child-friendly learning objectives for children’s books.
- Non-chronological report planning for 10 days including possible art and design and geography cross-curricular links.
- *NEW* Now includes a PowerPoint containing the lesson structure and learning activities for all 10 lessons of the unit which can be presented to the children. The PowerPoint design and content can be adjusted to suit the needs of a class.
- A non-chronological report about the Sydney Opera House which includes details of the cultural significance of the location of the Sydney Opera House, the architect of the opera house, a history of its construction and tourism today.
- A non-chronological report about the Sydney Opera House that has been simplified for lower-achieving children.
- A glossary for the non-chronological report about the Sydney Opera House.
- Boxing-up plan for the non-chronological report about the Sydney Opera House (differentiated on two levels and a writing frame is included for lower-achieving children).
- Success criteria for non-chronological reports (differentiated on three levels).
- Non-chronological report about the Sydney Opera House writing frame for lower-achieving children.
- Boxing-up plan for research about the culture or history of the Sydney Opera House. (differentiated on three levels) and additional boxing-up plans for more detailed research into the cultural and historical roots of the Sydney Opera House and the construction of the Sydney Opera House.
Planning in a pdf file plus a PowerPoint containing lessons.
Digital resources purchased from tour2teach.co.uk are to be used in the original individual school which purchases the resources only.
Resources may not be shared, distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or borough websites, distributed via email, submitted to file sharing sites or shared with another school or institution, even with those within the same academy chain.